Accessibility & Usability
Entry, Submission, Evaluation
Since every task will come from different streams, the specific requirements will naturally wary. However, there are some general guidelines that would have to be adhered to.
- For departments of Government of Maharashtra, if they need to submit any project/requirement, they should send their requirement on the email-id provided firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any individual to submit requirement, kindly submit your requirement to email@example.com
- The requirement/project submitted by any Government department/individual must be original and must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, failure to which the department/individual must get debarred from help and future requirement.
- The responsibility to comply with the guidelines and other conditions fully lies with the respective department/individual and the Government of Maharashtra shall not be liable for any dispute raised by a third party.
- Funded/helped projects have to send the detailed report containing time to time expenses as well as progress done after total implementation of project.
- Successfully implemented projects would be displayed in the Success stories by portal.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- If any corporate wants to support for any project, they should adhere to the deadline (if provided) of the project. Deadline of the project cannot be extended.
- Corporate who is willing to help the projects given, should show their interest through ‘Submit your proposal’
- Corporate who is willing to help the projects given, should not interfere with the terms and conditions of the project unless contacted with the authority of project and concerned officer from Government of Maharashtra
- If any corporate have ideas or will to work with Government of Maharashtra or current ongoing projects at any part of Maharashtra other than enlisted on the website, they should submit their idea/will through ‘Request for proposal from Government’ to the contacts provided on the website.
Viewing Information for Various File Formats
This portal includes some content that is available in non-HTML format. They might not be visible properly if your browser does not have the required plug-ins.
For example, Acrobat Reader software is required to view Adobe Acrobat PDF files. If you do not have this software installed on your computer, you can download it for free. The following table lists some plug-ins that you will require.
Screen Reader Access
Sahabhag, Government of Maharashtra portal complies with World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 level AA. This will enable people with visual impairments access the portal using assistive technologies, such as screen readers. The information of the portal is accessible with different screen readers, such as JAWS.
Speech Recognition Support
The information of the portal is accessible with different speech recognition software, such as Dragon Naturally Speaking as well as Speech Recognition support available in Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.. This will enable people with mobility impairments, people with visual impairments and senior citizens access the portal using assistive technologies, such as speech recognition software.
You can visit Sitemap page to get an overall view of the contents of this site. You can also navigate around the site by clicking on the Sitemap link.
You can use the Feedback form to submit your comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas for improvements to Sahabhag.
Do you need further help?
If you need further help, please contact us.